Wednesday 6 August 2014

Time flies!

Where has July gone? Time has really flown by since new designers. It has been a strange month, with no more uni I have been working more and not really making, the need for regular money coming in has pushed making to one side. I have now sorted a fairly regular working pattern if that's possible with shift work and will now be able to do 2 or even 3 days in the workshop a week. This makes me feel better. 

I have made a start with some simple earrings, here they are, nearly finished 

I have also been out and about looking for inspiration, there are a lot of seed pods around and really interesting forms, I do live visiting the gardens in Cornwall.


So I am looking forward to getting back into the workshop next week. 
Right now however I am on the way to the airport, as I am off to Rome today :-) very excited :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment