Tuesday 14 October 2014

New Work

These past couple of weeks I have been concentrating on raising and making small, wearable vessels. Today I finished 2 bracelets, the first one has 3 bands which I have hammered to give texture. I have then attached the tiny vessel using a ring which also holds the 3 bands in place.



 
Close up of the vessel

The second is only one band using a thicker piece of silver, I have hammered it to shape and flatten certain parts to give it an interesting look. This one also has a tiny vessel attached.

I have really enjoyed making these and getting back in to raising, I will be continuing along this path and in the next few weeks I will be making more as well as designing some larger vessels like my previous condiment sets.













No comments:

Post a Comment